Saturday 28 April 2018

I will build a ready to go auto dropshipping store with ebay sync

I will build a ready to go auto dropshipping store with ebay sync












About:

ABOUT GIG?

I am going to setup a full ready to go dropshipping site,with an android app to reach your mobile audience .

****Hand Picked Native Product Suppliers For Super Fast Shipping and Happy Customers *****

Requirements: ( If you purchase the basic package )

  • You need hosting account
  • A registered domain of your choice (Contact me if you don't know how)


Features Overview:

  • Easy product load (Pick and import products directly from the home site with one click with all variations ) with thousands of products and brands from Aliexpress(200 initial load)
  • Auto profit margin/markup adder
  • Auto Order fulfillment
  • Over 25 currencies for store products
  • Over 20 languages for store localization
  • Multiple Payment Gateways
  • Auto Order Tracking (for clients)
  • Get subscribers
  • Easy Inventory Management

Other Features:

  • Niche Research
  • Basic SEO
  • Unlimited Live After Sales Support :

As you can see from my reviews I would work with you till you are satisfied using remote desktop .


PLATFORM IS WORDPRESS ,WOOCOMMERCE


Buy one get 3 services with all packages .


Contact me with hosting inquiries if you purchase the basic package.I'll be glad to assist you.



Reviews


ashleywhite679:Excellent and efficient service! Answered every single question and was thorough with responses!

savannah8516:Great response rate and good communication skills

malosiman:This is a great seller. Very professional, great communication, and fast. I highly recommend his services and I will be contracting him again.

cfortune2:Great job!

danielcherac:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment