Friday 27 April 2018

I will change font of your wordpress website, blog

I will change font of your wordpress website, blog












About:

Want to change  text color, font-size, font, margin and any other general css styles to improve the look of your website?
I will do it for you. I can help in

  • Changing Fonts of your wordpress or html website
  • Changing Color scheme of your theme
  • Any other CSS changes....

You have to provide me the font files.

Message me before placing order to discuss the task.

Reviews


rocr777:WAY FASTER than I thought (we're talking a turnaround in minutes) and exactly what I wanted. One of my best experiences on Fiverr to date. I will use this seller again. Thankd so much AY.

amazing_yogi:Thank You for the opportunity :)

marklaurence255:Yogi was jjust as quick and effective as always. Thank you!

amazing_yogi:Thank You :)

marklaurence255:Amazing Yogi was really fast, professional and easy to communicate with. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment