Sunday 29 April 2018

I will build professional wordpress website

I will build professional wordpress website












About:

Are you looking for aWordPresspro?

I am expert in creating , designing, building, fixing, customizing WordPress website according to your requirements.I am a professional WordPress expert. I have more than 4 years of Experience in configuring and troubleshooting WordPress. I can install, fix, move, customize WP sites.I love spending time in web designing,SEO, programming.I can tweak WP sites, fix errors and customize them.

***************Gig Features******************

E-commerce word presswebsite
Product uploading, Content Uploading
Fixing WP errors
Theme customization according to your need
Custom themes
Premium themes
Fixing theme css issues
Plugin errors
Installation and setup
Multiple Revisions
SEO Friendly sites
Free Logo on Mega Project($100+ Project)
Free custom Landing/SqueezePage (on $150+ Projects)

Also
I'll help you to transfer yourWordPresswebsite to a new host


Reviews


bartysbits:I enjoyed working with Lailakhalid82. She was always prompt with her communications and responses to my inquiries. I found her work to be of exceptional value. She always assured everything was completed to my specifications and satisfcation. I would highly recommend her to develop and publish your websites. Will definitely engage again!

lailakhalid82:Thank you sir, lovely experience!

charlie7777:Migrated content from Wix to WordPress. Seller did an excellent job. Very pleased

lailakhalid82:Superb experience!

smarttown:I love working with Laila,So professional in her approach to getting the project delivered.. I just know the job will get done correctly each time! This is why I have never used a different seller since I found Laila..if you are considering her for your work..stop thinking about it and buy the gig!! Never let me down on over 15 projects!!Talented


No comments:

Post a Comment