Sunday 29 April 2018

I will fix bugs and errors in your wordpress website.

I will fix bugs and errors in your wordpress website.












About:

NOTE: DO NOT PLACE ORDER WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING THE REQUIREMENTS WITH ME

I am an experienced WordPress plugin and theme devloper/customizer having 3+ years working experience in Wordpress themes and plugins. I can fix the issues in your WordPress websites. I can do the following

  • Wordpress Update
  • Fix Bugs in theme
  • Fix Bugs in plugin


Please contact me if you have any task related to your WordPress websites.

Reviews


nataliabanasiak:Great guy to work with, very fast service!!!

osamakhan82:Outstanding Experience!

derekpearson277:Another quick and effortless experience with this seller!

osamakhan82:Outstanding Experience!

goooglepage1:thanks for a quick job.


No comments:

Post a Comment