Saturday 28 April 2018

I will modify or customize your wordpress blog or site

I will modify or customize your wordpress blog or site












About:

Hi All !

I am here with more than 8 years working experience with Wordpress which is the most famous and easy content management system and I really love to play with this.


If you stuck in a situation when you need help or if you need a Wordpress coder to work on your or your clients blog or site, I am here for you.

Here on Fiverr community I started to work in Jan 2012 and have worked on thousands of sites and made hundreds of blog site owners happy with my service.
Wordpress API are not new to me and I can work with any plugin and theme, either its paid or free, I am comfortable with all. I can do any change to your wordpress blog or site, it can be html, css, theme, plugin, widget, contact form, google maps, css styling, layout headers, footers, sidebar, headings, content, titles, images, social media, newsletter integration, opt-in, autoresponders or any other.
If you want to edit or modify your blog/site, I am here for you,

If you have any doubt - please message me to clear your confusion or mind before making an order.

Happy Fiverring

Reviews


ksantikul:Frequently her services and she doesn’t disappoint! Thanks.

ksantikul:Second time I used her. Great to work with! Highly recommend.

funnylife:OneDna always finds a way to fix things. Thanks

devoncarey:Exceptional work.

djohnstone9:Always excellent work. I will happily hire you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment