Sunday 29 April 2018

I will install wordpress multisite, setup subsite with theme, plugins

I will install wordpress multisite, setup subsite with theme, plugins












About:

WordPress multisite network allows running many WordPress sites from a single WordPress installation. You can create new subsites and manage them using a single account. If you want, you can allow others to signup and create their sites on your domain

Why Do You Need WordPress Multisite?
  • Manage many sites from a single dashboard
  • Each subsite can have its admin to manage only their site
  • Install plugins and themes on many sites with a single download
Starter
  • Installation and setup of WordPress MultiSite Network (Only setup, No content)
  • Create max three subsites (sub domain or directory type)
  • Setup individual themes (free/premium) for EACH subsite
  • Setup five plugins for EACH subsite
Pro
  • Everything in Starter
  • Create max five subsites
Network
  • Everything in Pro
  • Create max 25 subsites

Extras
In need of more subsites? You can buy my gig extra. Each pack will top-up additional five subsites. These top-ups includes setup of individual theme and plugins for EACH subsite in your WordPress Multisite Network

Please contact me before ordering Extra fast delivery gig

Questions?
Contact me with any questions that you have about this gig. I will be happy to answer and assist you in choosing the correct package

Reviews


tpascubarat:Excellent knowledge. Over the top helpful. Highly recommended.

skmezan:Thank you! :)

eitanrapp:Mezanul is fluent in English which makes it so much easier to communicate with him - especially when the discussion gets technical. I explained what we needed and he quickly thought of the best way to do it. He worked diligently on the project - perfecting every detail. I strongly recommend him and hope to hire him again for future projects.

skmezan:Thank you so much. It was my pleasure working with you. I would love to work with you again. :)

tpascubarat:Very fast and he def. knows what he is doing. Very helpful in making sure I was aware of what I needed to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment