Sunday 29 April 2018

I will design and develop full responsive website

I will design and develop full responsive website












About:

if you don’t know which package is right for you, please contact me for suggestions and clarification.


I will provide :

1. Fully Responsive  WordPress Website as per your requirements
2.Custom Design. Choice to select the design
3. Best design and layout revisions until 100% satisfaction
5. 100% SEO Friendly and  secure website
6. Neat and clean code for faster loading.
7. Modern HTML5/CSS3 code used theme.
7. Visually attractive Graphical layout
8. Enhanced Security with Image optimization
9. Google Page Speed and Gt Matrix  above danger level.
9. Social Media Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps, Newsletter Subscription 
10. Security best practices followed
11. Caching plugin installed for faster loading.
12. Yoast by SEO plugins installation and configuration.
13. w3Total Cache plugin installation for better optimization


Blog & Magazine, Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Non-profit, Real estate, Retail, Wedding, Portfolio, Services, Music. Legal, Saloon, Gym, Health & Fitness, Ecommerce Stores

Reviews


shaishabdas1:He closely followed my requirements and delivered excellent work. He is a real professional. Will re-hire again.

acesoftechweb:Thank you please buy again my gigs.

experdesigner:Thank you Sir,\n\ngood work..

acesoftechweb:welcome please buy again my gigs.

supriyoproject:thanks for your service. I am happy with your work


No comments:

Post a Comment