Saturday 28 April 2018

I will install any genesis theme and setup

I will install any genesis theme and setup












About:

Hello All,

If you are looking for genesis framework and All genesis child theme then you landed at write place.

What you will get in $5 ?

  • I will install and setup Genesis framework and Selected child theme from studiopress.
  • I will setup your Logo and Favicon for your site.


Some Advance Child Theme Setup Requires 4 Gigs like AgentPress Pro, Author Pro, Latitude Pro etc.

So please Contact me Before Placing Order.

For Setup Website Like Demo Please check My Gig Extras.
In Extras I will setup Demo content and Setup widget area and all other feature which is available on that child theme. Means You will get same look amp; feel just like demo site.


What you will not get ?

  • We will not create any page or category for you into your site.If you have any query regarding this you can contact us.
For More Advance service Checkout our other genesis theme gigs or Contact us for more custom work forquotes.

Reviews


kestasve:Great seller. Delivered order in minutes. Thank you.

magnus7lab:Thanks

lryamin:Didn't deliver the product

ethicallymad:always a pleasure

magnus7lab:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment