Friday 27 April 2018

I will do wordpress yoast SEO optimization

I will do wordpress yoast SEO optimization












About:

BOOST GOOGLE RANKING AND CONFIGURE OF YOAST AND ALL IN ONE SEO PLUGIN


I can Improve your website ranking according to search engine terms and conditions bytaking my special “ON-Page Optimization”services.

With over1000+ successfully Yoast SEO Optimize WP websites

Gig Features :

1) Yoast installation.
2) Configure on page seo
3) Pages and posts optimization.
4) Configure Yoast the correct way for your site.
5) XML Sitemaps amp; Robots.txt generate Optimization
6) Webmaster Tools(Google search console)
7) Optimize 15 pages $5

8) keyword optimization $5
9) Google Analytics
10) Website Speed Optimization
11) Add Alt tag to Each Images
12) Social media optimization
13) Facebook opengraph


100% Money Back Guarantee!

Not sure where to start???.... Contact me right away and ask your questions?

ORDER NOW THIS AMAZING GIG !!!

Reviews


lennypozner:Easy to work with

abykm91:Thank you, sir

heymrdj:Great as always!

abykm91:Outstanding Experience!

blueskycan:Great seller, very co-operative and diligent to work with. I will re-hire him when I need SEO work.


No comments:

Post a Comment