Saturday 28 April 2018

I will develop business or ecommerce wordpress website

I will develop business or ecommerce wordpress website












About:

Hey! ThankYou for showing interest in my GIG.
I am Uzair, Web Developer and Ecommerce Professionalist. I have created many websites and online stores ( I can show you my portfolio ) and i have complete grip on creating business , portfolio , subscription based , news , blog , ecommerce wordpress websites even i can make custom functionalities that plugins cant make. It will be depend upon your request!

We Can Create ANY Website!

1.Personal
2.Photo Sharing
3.Writers / Authors
4.Community Building
5.Mobile Device
6.Blogs
7.Informational
8.Online Business Brochure/Catalog
9.Directory
10.E-commerce


What we need from YOU?

1. Your Pages names
2. Content and images for every page (if you don't have content then we will paste dummy content you can change it later or we will change when you give)
3. Theme and Plugins ( For StartUp Package ).
4. Your Cpanel Details
5. Your cooperation while project :)

You will Get A Professional and Elegant Website As Per Your Requirements and 1 Month FREE Support!
ORDER NOW TO GET YOUR WEBSITE DONE!

Regards!

Reviews


scudatl:Uzair has trouble following instructions. You have to ask him to make a change several times before he actually makes the change. I gave him a list of changes for our website on the first day. On the second day, he made one change and then tried to mark the order as finished. I will not work with Uzair again. Like pulling teeth.

uzair09:Satisfactory Experience

dmitrivorontsov:Very good designer. Will order more jobs in the future.

uzair09:Thankyou, Nice Person :)

eronjordan:Thanks bro! Well done. Pleasure doing business with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment