Friday 27 April 2018

I will design modern ,parallax ecommerce website in divi theme

I will design modern ,parallax ecommerce website in divi theme












About:

This Gig is totally concern with High powered website running on Wordpress .I'll install and configure your website using a Premium Theme.Yes, I'll provide you Free Premium Theme within above Packages.For custom website design I prefer you Contact me, to complete the project in more efficient way .

Packages :

Bronze(Landing Page / Small business site ) :In this pack is Awesome for Small Businesses that want a web presence but just let this businesses company to sell Services up-to 3-4.You'll get a high powered, fully responsive site.I”ll deliver a powerful Wordpress site that is ready for your content and you have Unlimited Revisions.

Gold :
Here you'll get everything from "Bronze" Pack plus i'll also add up to 7 pages of user-supplied content.

Diamond :
This Pack is for Premium retailers store site with highly elegant design layout up to the requirements.Transaction gateway will also be configured by me, upload 30 products and also provide you 7 Days Maintenance Support.

Why Me?

  • Unlimited Reviews
  • Stunning sliding, Parallaxeffect
  • Premium Theme

NOTE:Kindly read the FAQ's below.

Thanks,
Ale

Reviews


jetske2001:You did a great job!! Thank you so much!\nWill contact you again if we have problems with WP!

aleemrazzaq:Thanks a lot :)

marcotango:Great job and fast

aleemrazzaq:Thanks :)

sfisosibanyoni:I needed a custom wordpress website. Seller was very accommodating with my requests and was very professional at all times. Communication was excellent and the seller went above and beyond the requirement. Very quick and effecient delivery. I would highly recommend this seller and will definitely use him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment