Saturday 28 April 2018

I will move migrate wordpress site

I will move migrate wordpress site












About:

With this gig I'll move migrate wordpress site to different host or domain

Copy / Transfer / Move / Migration of:

  1. current site to new domain
  2. current site to new host
  3. current site to new folder or sub domain


If the size of wordpress site is smaller than 1 hour I'll complete it within 1 working hour.

If the website contains large size of data migration please get in touch first so we can discuss about the time and cost.

  • I'll just require admin access to your hosting accounts.

If wordpress size is larger than 100MB please see gig extras.

If you need to evaluate the size of website migraiton, please get in touch first.

Reviews


hssubs:Excellent as always. Will use again

kunwar:Thank you :)

oddjob:Great service. I will definitely be using again.

kunwar:Thank you.

hssubs:Great Communication


No comments:

Post a Comment