Monday 6 April 2020

Translate Wordpress Website To Multi Language











About:

I will translate your wordpress website to other language



My basic Gig includes -

  1. Convert your site using professionally using transposh or qTranslate.

  2. Basic gig cover up to 7 pages website
  3. Setup nice language country flag on your desire place
  4. Fix responsive issue of flag position.


100% Satisfaction guaranteed.



I have many other services for multi language issues. Please check my packages.



Note: This GIG price for per language.



Reviews


:

POLIN5 IS A GENIUS ! highly recommended to everyone

:

Fast work, problems solved

:

quickly did what I requested, gave me a translated version of my site. Thanks.

:

AMAZING!!! BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU!

:

It's very nice to work with him




No comments:

Post a Comment