Tuesday 7 April 2020

Design Professional And Creative Wordpress Website











About:

Welcome to my Gig:



Values in this Gig:



  • Free Elementor Pro Installation!
  • SEO friendly Wordpress design
  • Free Animated sections
  • Appropriate Font & Graphic Icons 
  • Attractive Color Combination that fits your brand
  • Great Photo gallery
  • User Friendly Interface
  • Mobile Responsive
  • Free Social Media Link
  • Proofread your content (gig extra)
  • Pop Up 
  • FIX WORDPRESS
  • CUSTOMIZATION
  • Page Builder
  • HTML to wordpress
  • PSD, Corel Draw, PowerPoint to Wordpress


Why Me?



  1. I am a level 2 seller with about 300 successful 5 star rated deliveries: https://iconicdigitalworld.com/testimonials/
  2. I have many years' experience using WordPress.
  3. I have 15 Years hands on experience in Corporate Branding & Graphic Design so I will give an Attractive Color Combination plus the best font style & Graphic Icons.
  4. I will exceed your expectation all of the time
  5. You can view my featured portfolio here: https://iconicdigitalworld.com/portfolio/


CONTACT ME NOW FOR YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE



NOTE : Please Inbox me to discuss Details before Placing order


Reviews


:

Amazing work!

:

AMAZING WORK AS ALWAYS!!! QUICK AND HIGH QUALITY DELIVERY!

:

Great service

:

Good as always!

:

I worked out well.




No comments:

Post a Comment