Sunday 5 April 2020

Your Wordpress Website Customization With Required Plugin











About:

All service for you which is given below: 


Are you caught with WordPress?


If sure, Then you're at 100% proper GIG.



I might be your WordPress Digital Assistant for an hour for less than $5. 



What am I keen to do for an hour as a WordPress Digital Assistant?


My Promise:


  • Set up any theme and set it up just like the demo 
  • Create pages, navigation, widgets
  • Add the right logos and headers
  • Add pictures, improved or resize them accordingly 
  • Search and set up the correct plug-ins
  • Resolve some bugs if I already encountered them earlier than
  • Help you in any associated WordPress duties and points


Why I am for this work:

  1. I love to discover stuff and I feel really enjoyment of solving issues.

  2. I love WordPress and I love to serve.



What are you waiting for, try my service now! I will always have a way to help and serve you all you have to do is ask or hit that green button.


Why select me:


24/7 obtainable
100% Cash Again warranty.
Limitless Revision till full satisfaction


Please give a message for beginning the contract as quickly as doable or You may place my order as per my gigs worth.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome work! super quick!

Seller's Response:

It was my first project with DOMSCARA. I am really thankful for his support and guidance all this way. Without you, it won't be possible. Best of luck for your projects DOMSCARA and Hope to work with you soon my friend.

Seller's Response:

Great communication and quality work. Very happy with my experience.

Seller's Response:

Great Client. Amazing experience. Thanks a lot Ian for your support and love. Hope to work with you soon.

Seller's Response:

Great seller to work with! I will definitely be working with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment