Sunday 5 April 2020

Install Wordpress, Setup, Customize And Fix Errors











About:

I’m a Computer Science student and Website Development is my passion. I love to code and develop the unique website with great UI and UX.

In this gig, I’m offering WordPress related services as below:



My Services:

  • Install and setup WordPress on your domain

  • Install Theme
  • Theme customization
  • Fixing WordPress issues, errors
  • Plugin Installation
  • Plugin issues, errors
  • Custom themes
  • Upload data/content
  • Visual Composer issues, errors
  • Upload Deme data


Please Note:



  • Responsive Design, Customization
  • Cross Browser Support (IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc)
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Lifetime Professional Support


****   Please Contact Me Before Placing an Order   ****

Reviews


:

Great Work and fast delivery!, dinislambds is very knowledgeable on fixing Wordpress errors and installation bugs. I will definitely order again.

:

great gig, really knows how to help

:

Excellent work as always. I will definitely order again!

:

Really fast service. Thanks again!

:

Always super professional and above and beyond!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment