Sunday 5 April 2020

Wordpress Speed Optimization In 24 Hours











About:

Slow WordPress site?

I can Speed up WordPress site for you.

Send me your URL BEFORE ordering & I give you WordPress Speed Report & tell you how we can make it fast.

WordPress Speed Optimization is super important because it impacts your sales, rankings, etc but don't take my word for it.

"Today we're including a new signal in our search ranking algorithms:site speed."-Google.Com

"Every 100ms delay costs 1% of sales."-Amazon.Com

Why hire me?

I don’t just install WordPress caching plugins.

  • I backup your site first then
  • clean-up & optimize WordPress database
  • optimize images
  • test major caching plugins with all the possible configuration - one plugin at a time.
  • & more depending on your site’s needs.

I use my WordPress website speed optimization checklist on all projects & I update my checklist all the time with new techniques.

Make sure to read reviews from my clients about my service.

My Guarantee

I will make your site as fast as possible & no one will be able to make it any faster & if someone can then I will refund every penny.

Send me message now & let me send you a free speed evaluation report

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The services included in this gig was massive and very important for my website and my work. Everything was perfect, more that expecting. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

You are welcome and I really appreciate you taking time to leave your feedback on my gig.

Seller's Response:

hreat experience...will use again!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for review and generous tip. I really appreciate it.

Seller's Response:

Good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment