Sunday 5 April 2020

Clone,Copy Or Duplicate A Wordpress Website











About:

Hi,



Do you want to clone,copy  and duplicate any kind  of WordPress site?



You are in right place,contact  me with the website URL that you want to clone. I will copy it with responsive design. If you want to add or remove any Functions/Features and  need any change i will do it...



I also help in :



  •     Wordpress theme customization
  •     Wordpress plugins
  •     fix html , css and Wordpress issues
  •     responsive design
  •     Install theme and plugin
  •     PSD to highly optimized responsive html
  •     PSD to Wordpress theme




    **Note :: Feel free contact me if any question. Please do not place an order without contacting me.**

Reviews


:

Clean_Master is the best! A friend of mine recommended him and he did an excellent job.

:

Great service as always

:

Good job once we got the details.

:

Great work!!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment