Sunday 5 April 2020

Speed Up WordPress Website Within 6 Hours











About:

Don't worry about the number of orders in the queue.


Please send me a message before you order the gig. In the message send me your website url and let me give you speed evaluation report for your website and tell you what we can do to make your site faster, for FREE.
Meaning of Faster site:
  • Higher opt-in rates
  • Higher Click-through rates
  • Lower bounce rates
  • Higher avg. time on site
  • Higher conversation on sales pages
  • Higher rankings in SERPs
  • and above all great user experience
I will give you:

  • I will test your website with pingdom and gtmeteix.
  • Minimize HTTP Request.
  • Reduce server response time (I will use Google’s PageSpeed Tools)
  • Enable compression (contents, css will be minify).
  • Enable browser caching
  • Minify Resources
  • Optimize images
  • Optimize CSS Delivery
  • Prioritize above-the-fold content
  • Reduce the number of plugins you use on your site
  • Reduce redirects
Using plugin:
  • To minifier CSS I will use cssminifier.  
  • Enable browser caching I will use popular plugin WP Super csche.
  • Optimize images I will use WP Smush or EWWW image optimizer 
So what are you waiting for? Send me a message and let me make your site load super fast today.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the best service I have ever had on fiverr, very helpful and always there when i needed him. delivered super earlier than the deadline, A+++ will hire again

:

Thanks for your cooperation.

:

Good work.

:

Great job

:

Brilliant service




No comments:

Post a Comment