Saturday 25 April 2020

Backup, Migrate, Transfer Wordpress Website In 6 Hours











About:

I will backup WordPress site and clone / duplicate / migrate / move / transfer WordPress website.



The following services are available under the gig:
Change main domain / subdomain / addon domain
Transfer WP from main / root domain to subdomain / addon domain
Transfer WP from subdomain / addon domain to main / root domain 
Migrate Wordpress from one hosting to another
Migrate existing WP installation to another folder 
Migrate the multiple websites from various hosts to single host 
Clone / duplicate Wordpress website


Backup Package:


I will take a complete backup of your WordPress site including files and database for just $5 in 2 hours.



Backup & Migration Package:

I will backup and transfer WordPress website in 24 hours for $15.



Immediate Backup & Migration Package:

I will duplicate, move, migrate, transfer WordPress site in 6 hours for $25.





Why hire me?
Over 3 years of experience

Safe and secure migration

100% 5 Star rating
Professional quality of work
Excellent communication skill
24/7 availability
.



I have performed migration for sites hosted in Godaddy, Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostgator, Wpengine, One.com, Siteground, Dreamhost etc.

Reviews


:

Very happy with the service, wpemployee was able to transfer my website across to a new host within a matter of 20-30minutes! Then there was an issue with an icon not showing correctly but she was able to find a solution to this within 5 minutes. I can definitely recommend this service, 5 stars!

:

Thank you so much. I could have made an attempt to do this myself, but I'm so glad I didn't. Your work was thorough and fast. Great job.

:

Job was completed way faster than I expected, clearly very knowledgable. Will 100% work with the seller again. Where were they all my life? :-))

:

Seller was great to work with! Excellent communication, and the project was delivered fast, accurate, and well done. I would highly recommend and will be back for more services!

:

I don't have enough words to say thanks to wpemployee's amazing work, thanks for your patience and the response with an inexperienced person like me, I will hire your services again for sure, THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment