Wednesday 8 April 2020

Any Wordpress Customization











About:

I will help you to do any WordPress customization, Includes :



- Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration/customization

- Cleaning wordpress header

- Custom CSS

- Custom Javascript

- Woocommerce customization

- Gravity Form customization



Please check my another gig for specific services :-)



To make the work faster and a lot easier, please explain the specific and detailed as possible.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best WP customization gig, very fast and good work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I'm glad to work with you. :-)

:

Fantastic experience! Delivered on time, super quality and followed directions perfectly – I highly recommend !! great Job, I will definitely be using again and again.

:

Riza is a genius! he sorted out all my issues fast. I have found my go to developer!

:

Thank you very much :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment