Wednesday 8 April 2020

Install Wordpress, Develope Website And Integrate Plugins











About:

I will install Wordpress Latest Versionin your hosting for your web-site.



Get Wordpress installed within 30 Minutes.



I have full knowledge of php, wordpress, jQuery, css, Bootstrap and html.




I will make your web-site:

  1. Exactly like you want, let me have any sample your like or matches your requirements for web-site.
  2. Using child theme, so you can update main theme without any issue.
  3. Fully responsive web-site, i will make sure your web-site is responsive for all devices.


Let me have any additional needs you want in your website, will complete that too.



Thanks & Regards.

Reviews


:

When life is hopeless and I can't fix my code, and I've tried everything, Jasper comes and saves my day.

:

Jasper has a solid understanding of editing themes via a child theme in Wordpress. I'm going to be doing more work with him. If you need someone to edit your site or make changes he has a strong understanding of how to code core functions.

:

Delivery was quick and this time seller has implemented my payment gateway for my shop. This seller is treats your store like his, always go for the details and make things work wonders.

:

I am a repeat customer, and will continue to be a repeat customer of Jasper's anytime I need website work done!! Awesome job!!

:

He is an excellent developer. I provide a task, and he completed precisely what I needed. He has unique skills and techniques. I highly recommend him




No comments:

Post a Comment