Saturday 4 April 2020

Create Or Customize Your Wp Or Wix Site











About:

Contact me and tell me what you need in detail and I will make a custom offer for you. Except for WP installation as described below all my WP or Wix work is done through custom offers



I am a very experienced WordPress and Wix developer and have created hundreds of sites in all kinds of niches.



In the basic gig I will install WP with 5 plugins like security, spam prevention, SEO, back-up ... with the standard themes.



I can customize your site or move it to another host without data loss, install and setup themes, any kind of WP work you need done. 



I work in Wix too and have created and worked on all kinds of websites.



PS. I have a large library of specialized WP plugins.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything was done exactly as required - perfect job again!

:

great serivce

:

It was brilliant. Paul understood exactly what I needed and over delivered way beyond expectation.

:

Great Job, thanks Paul, if I need any more help your the man!

:

Thanks Ed, looking forward to working with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment