Wednesday 4 March 2020

Install And Integrate Memberpress Membership Plugin











About:

Hey, Welcome to my Memberpress Gig, Please contact me If you need free consultancy or suggestion. I'll be happy to help you.



I'm a specialized membership developer & I have over 2-year experience building membership websites.



This Gig includes following Memberpress services



  1. Membership site creation from start
  2. Changing of design and elements
  3. Setting up different plans and different pricing tables
  4. Solutions & Bugs fixes
  5. Customization
  6. Restricting desired content




Want to see some previous work? No worries. Just send me a message and I will get back to you with my relevant portfolio.



There will be one month of support included after the project related to the full site creation.

Also, This Gig Include 100% satisfaction Or Money back

Note: Please send me a message before you Place an order.



Reviews


:

He was able to rework the website even with unexpected issues and made things work smoothly after being down for two days with fatal errors.

:

Always an amazing work!

:

All done correctly and quickly.

:

great job.

:

thank you. very good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment