Wednesday 4 March 2020

Fix Any Kind Of Bug Your Werbsite Within 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to Best gig!!!!!



100% REFUND GUARANTEE



I am wordpress expert with 3+ years of working experiences in wordpress theme installation, demo content installing, plugins, and wordpress BUG fixing.



Features of the GIG:



  • CSS Bug fixing
  • Jquery Bug

  • hacked issue solved
  • Contact form and gravity form Bug

  • Website Migration
  • Website Speed optimization


why you choose me:



  • professionally dealing with the problem
  • unlimited revisions until clients satisfaction
  • On time delivery and responsible.


Any other queries?? Just give me a Buzz!!! I am always available for your reply!!



Looking forward to working with you



Thanks:)

Reviews


:

Great seller

:

Another fabulous job! Kahmed is the only seller I go to for all my website jobs

:

Great seller

:

Great seller

:

Another prompt and awesome result. The only seller I use on Fverr to make my website corrections!




No comments:

Post a Comment