Tuesday 3 March 2020

Fix Wordpress Errors, Issues And Theme Customization











About:

More than 6 years of Experience in wordpress Development. 

Most Reliable & Professional WordPress Programmer.  



What is covered in this gig ;



✓ I will Fix WordPress Errors. 



✓ I will Fix WordPress Theme Issues.



✓ I Will Fix Any Coding Bugs.



✓ I Will Fix Any Plugin Issue.



✓ I Will update wordpress website , theme or plugins.



✓ I Will Move Websites, Create / Convert Websites to WordPress



========= Nearly 24/7 support.================



Since Every job is different and require different level of commitment so please get in touch with me and discuss the nature of job so I could let you know cost and time estimates before placing the order. 



Looking forward to the opportunity of working with you and establishing a longterm working relationship. 



Reviews


:

Great, he knows what you want!

:

great job done. very supportive and patient during the process. thank you!

:

Very competent problem solver. Thanks again

:

Very fast and excellent work. Thanks.

:

Wonderful working with Jones as always:)




No comments:

Post a Comment