Wednesday 4 March 2020

Wordpress Website With Divi Theme And Divi Builder











About:

★ Are you looking a professional developer who can develop your website using DIVI theme? ★



☛ Do you want to design your website, Business page, Landing page like your demand?

☛ Do you want to redesign your website and  Responsive it with all devices?



If answer is yes then "I AM The One You're Looking For!!"

✎ I'll design a pro looking and eye-catching website according to your need with Divi theme and Divi builder.



Why DIVI?

    Divi is one of the best WordPress theme in the marketplace.

    Responsive to all devices.

    Fast loading and almost 99.99% secure.

you will get with this gig:

  • Installing the latest version of DIVI Theme on your WordPress Divi Website.
  • Design or redesign in your existing site or new site.
  • required plugins setup.
  • Fixing any problem
  • sliding & parallax effect.
  • MailChimp setup.
  • payment gateway
  • landing page
  • click funnel


Why me?



Level 2 seller



1-month support 



☛ FREE unlimited revision till your satisfaction.

100% money back

Feel free to contact me and discuss details about your project I will be happy to assist you and find the best package that will fit your needs.

Reviews


:

This seller did an amazing job with my Wordpress! I have no prior knowledge on web design. This seller helped me through it all, explained everything throughly, and designed me a beautiful website!!! I am incredibly happy with my final product.

:

working with habib was great , great communication, always answers on short time, even with our big time differences. His work was not only delivered on time but with great quality. Thanks for your work! lets stay in touch

:

Once again a great cooperation between companies! I enjoyed this proces a lot and got delivered exactly what i asked for. Will definitely work again with Hamed. Thanks for your services!

:

Very patient and helpful, thank you.

:

Great service!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment