Wednesday 4 March 2020

Connect Social Login With Wordpress











About:

I'm working as wordpress developer since the 2014 and giving my best on the fiverr. This is my another service that I'm offering as connecting the social logins to the wordpress so user can also login to your wordpress web site using the social login accounts. There are many social logins sites as Facebook, twitter, instagaram, youtube which can be integrated in your site. I can connect all of them to your web site. 



Here is the list of webs that can be integrated but if you think the other website that is not listed in this list can be integrated, just share the website with me I will try my best.


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Gmail
  • Youtube
  • Instagram
  • VK
  • Pinterest
  • Linkdin
  • Amazon
  • Shopify


Your other website is also acceptable.



Contact me and get your desired login on your website in hours.

Thanks

Reviews


:

Seller helped achieve the goals set out in the order - would recommend.

:

Great work!

:

very fast delivery

:

Very good! I will use it again.

:

Great ! Thx :)




No comments:

Post a Comment