Thursday 5 March 2020

Migrate Your Wordpress Site To AWS Or Google Cloud











About:

Do you have a Wordpress site that you want to be moved to the Cloud? I will manually migrate your WordPress site to AWS, Google Cloud Platform or DigitalOcean



I will create a VPS instance and move your Wordpress site from your current hosting to Amazon AWS without any hassle. I will also point your domain to your new host. I will optimize your server for the best performance so your website loads as fast as possible. I can also set up a free SSL certificate for your domain/s.

Alternatively, I can install a fresh Wordpress instance on your VPS.



Please look at the offer packages for more details. Message me if you have any questions or want a custom order.



Reviews


:

Great work as well!

:

Great work!

:

The best at whatever he does, very efficient and fast.

:

excellent, professional, and timely. Thank you!

:

Thank you! Very well done and very quickly as well. Exceeded my expectations!




No comments:

Post a Comment