Tuesday 24 March 2020

Be Ur Personal Wordpress Virtual Assistant











About:

If you are looking for a professional and fast assistant to help you manage your Wordpress website. Don't  waste your valuable time anymore.  Just contact me today and we will agree all details about your requests.



My portfolio https://bit.ly/31MM69K



I can do well:



✪✪  Install Wordpress on your domain/hosting  

✪✪  Fix any wordpress errors  

✪✪  Make your site responsive  

✪✪  Customize your wordpress theme 

✪✪  Add new pages on your website

✪✪  Add new blog posts

✪✪  Add new gallery images

✪✪  Add new plugins

✪✪  Add new portfolio 

✪✪  Add new testimonials

✪✪  Add new products

✪✪  Add sliders

✪✪  Develop new wp theme 

✪✪  Move wp site from one hosting to another/one domain to another 

✪✪  Configure any plugin 



Why pick me? 

I'm friendly, super responsive to my clients, and I work quickly without sacrificing quality. This all means that working with me will be an enjoyable, painless experience for you, my deliveries will be top-notch quality, and the work will get done quickly so you can meet your deadlines.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely wonderful, got all that I wanted. First I underestimated him. But he went on point and delivered such great results . Will hire him again ...definitely!!!

Seller's Response:

It always pleasure to work with you. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great Experience.

Seller's Response:

She is a great client. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Rubel was fantastic to work with! He was easy to communicate with and understood exactly what I was asking for even though it was hard for me to explain what I wanted. He is fast, reliable and patient. He will continue to be my go to guy for all my website needs! Thanks Rubel! I look forward to working with you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment