Tuesday 25 September 2018

I will transfer your wordpress site in 24 hours

I will transfer your wordpress site in 24 hours












About:

Move Wordpress - Transfer WordPress - Migrate Wordpress 

I will Transfer Your Site From One Hosting To another as it is for 5$. Your Design,Plugins ,Widgets,Themes,database and all other files will be transferred to your new hosting/server Flawlessly.

I will do;

- Transfer your site From One Hosting to Another
- Transfer your site From One Domain to Another
- Transfer your site From One Sub-Domain to Root
- Transfer your site From One Root to Sub-Domain

No Size Limit* For Moving Your Site,I will migrate wordpress of any size from one host to another. (check gig extra)

Served 800+ Customers and transferred 1000+ sites & having 100% Positive feedback...

Express Delivery and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ! :)

Note: 
-  For large sites Please buy extra ! you should message me first if you have any quetions.
- I can also move wordpress from Non Cpanel hosting.Kindly message me first before placing order for that.

You can ask me any questions before you order

Reviews


zlent16:I've worked with him on several occasions and I'd say he provides the best service!

forsself:Great work! Fast delivery and smooth communications. Can definitely recommend!

webtraffic1:A great job. This guy is a real professional!

mark1681:Another fantastic delivery!

sherinola:always fast and professional


No comments:

Post a Comment