Wednesday 15 January 2020

Fix Wordpress Bugs, Issues Or Errors Within 24 Hours











About:

I am working on the WordPress from almost 5 years and resolved countless issues of more than 1000 satisfied customers on the Fiverr. 
As you're here on this gig, you are definitely facing an issue with your WordPress site, isn't? Feel free to place your order and be confident, I'll fix your WordPress site issue in no-time. 


If your issue is different than what is mentioned in the gig packages, you can always inbox me to discuss and get a custom deal.


What I can do for you?

  • Fix CSS / Broken Layout issues
  • Fix Database Connection Problems
  • Fix Plugin/PHP Problems
  • Fix Speed/Loading Problems
  • Fix Login Issues
  • Install, Setup and move WordPress Sites
  • Customize Themes and Plugins


Why hire me?

  • More than 5 years experience in WordPress advanced programming
  • Served 1000+ customers with 100% satisfaction
  • Trustworthy


If you have any question, please feel free to inbox me.



Thank you

Regards,

Zeeshanx

Reviews


:

Love working with Zee, he is very professional and consistently delivers as promised. We definitely recommend anyone to work with him.

:

I have been using Zee for a year now and I am always grateful and appreciative of him. Work is always done quickly and efficiently. I have even sent over some of my friends for his services!

:

He is perfect. Don't hesitate to contact him about anything related to Wordpress. He is very trusted. I requested more than 20 orders and I will order again. Thank you bro!

:

Fantastic as always. Always delivers on time and helps me with any problems I have. Look forward to working again with you soon :)

:

He’s the best! Great through work for a great price. We definitely recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment