Saturday 4 April 2020

Migrate Or Clone Your WordPress Site











About:

I will migrate or clone your wordpress website within 24 hours. If you are having any problem with your current hosting and want to move to another hosting provider, or you just want me to make a clone of your wordpress site then dont you worry at all. My services are available for you.



I have years of experience with WordPress and I know each and everything about WordPress CMS. I have transfered and cloned many WordPress sites and now I am providing my services on Fiverr.com as well.



  1. Transfer from One hosting to another
  2. Transfer from One folder to another.
  3. Changing Domain Name of your WordPress site.
  4. Clone your site on two different URLs


What I would require?



  • I would require CPanel access to both hosting accounts and if you want me to just clone the site to another URL on the same hosting account then Access to your Hosting account.
  • I will also need to know what you want me to do, before placing the order.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. We worked several times about WordPress and he did a great job in each of the gigs. Thanks.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Very happy with results

:

Great Experience !! Outstanding

:

He is very hardworking guy and complete the work as he describes, Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment