Monday 6 April 2020

Setup And Build Wordpress Pbn











About:

I will setup and build your PBN in WordPress! No footprint, completely natural looking.

I build a Natural and Professional looking PBN Blog site! I make it look like someone is owning it…

★★★ NEW SERVICE UPDATE ★★

For BRANDED QUALITY PBN (FEATURES)

  • WordPress Installation
  • Simple Logo Design
  • Persona Creation
  • Footer links removed from theme files
  • Relevant Images
  • Security Plugin Installed
  • Social Share Plugins Installed
  • Contact Us Plugins Installed
  • Permalink structure change
  • General Settings Update to Match Niche
  • Complete Theme Setup
  • PBN site will look genuine(Will look like a business website)






I will Need

  • Hosting
  • Domain
  • Or Wordpress logins


I will provide it in max 2 days if you want it in 1 day go with extra fast.

Reviews


:

Thanks very much

:

Thanks very much

:

Thanks I will give you tip

:

Excellent ever

:

Excellent great work ever




No comments:

Post a Comment