Saturday 4 April 2020

Install And Setup Wordpress Theme Exactly As Demo











About:

☑ 1 wordpress install = $20

install your premium theme with demo contents 


IMPORTANT:  for demo contents importing it is demo data/sample data provided by theme author. Sometimes original demo site and provided demo data may be little different in that case I've nothing to do. I'll just import and setup demo data as provided by theme author.



=================NOTE==============

CSS Changes are not part of this GIG (For them, contact me first)



Delivery Time:



Most orders will be delivered within {{100}} Hours. If extra time is needed I will notify you. 




Extra Bonus: 



1. Free WordPress Installation if you don't already have WordPress installed.



2. Select EXTRA FAST service and I'll deliver this gig within 12 Hrs.’ instead of 24 Hrs.’



What I need from you: 



  • Theme Files
  • Admin Login (c-panel)
  • Domain Name




Please take a look my gig extras or other gigs if you need additional works. Thanks!!



If you have custom request or any other request please contact me first before order







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent, Creative and Professional experience ever since the first time i started using this seller. Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. You are one of my favorite buyer.

Seller's Response:

Dijatul is my number one professional on Fiverr....it’s my third purchase and she does not disappoint. Keep up the good work

Seller's Response:

Amazing work as always. Highly recommended

:

Thanks again ! It's always an absolute pleasure working with you and I look forward to working on more projects together !! Wish you all the best to your Journey !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment