Monday 2 March 2020

Speed Up Your Wordpress Site In Less Than 5 Hours











About:

For mere $5, 



I will Speed up, optimize and super-charge your wordpress website within 5 hrs to attain better Google and other Search Engines rankings only on fiverr.



Expect a higher gtmetrix score as well better pagespeed score after job completion.



Google has announced that page load speed/time is an important factor in site/blog ranking, so what are you waiting for?



I respond to buyers' queries in few minutes. No delay :)



Why choose me?

    

  •     Friendly, hardworking & super responsive
  •     I'm a straight 5 star rated seller
  •     I make my clients happy.
  •     100% money back guarantee
  •     Unlimited Revisions till you are satisfied.



What you get:



  • Before and after load time of your websites

  • Super fast wordpress site
  • Total website Optimization via Browser Caching, Database Optimization, and reduce page size, page load time
  • Improved Google PageSpeed Score
  • Optimized images
  • Enable Keep alive
  • Minified html css
  • Speed up wordpress
  • Gtmetrix value of above 90
  • Speed optmization
  • E.t.c.


Please don't wait, message me right away and let start chattting :)



Thank you


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment