Saturday 7 March 2020

Fulfill Shopify Orders By Using Oberlo Or Dropified Apps











About:

Hi, I'm Firoz Alam an expert in Shopify order fulfillment by using oberlo and dropify app or manually from Ali express. I'm more than 4 years experienced in order fulfillment in the Shopify store. 



I am looking for buyers who need a trusted virtual assistant and looking for long time relationship to complete their shopify order with full satisfaction.



Benefits To Order Me:

================

  • My goal is to provide 100% accurate service to bring client's full satisfaction.
  • I will manually fulfill order in Ali-express or by using oberlo or Dropified apps.
  • I will fulfill order accurately.
  • I will deliver your gig in less estimated time with maintaining quality.
  • I’m a trusted seller and will maintain security & privacy.

  • Customer satisfaction oriented services and fulfilled around 200k orders.
  • Great communication.




Thanking you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again...Fast work, a great experience and service. Surely hire again

Seller's Response:

thanks for your appreciation

Seller's Response:

very fast and hardworking...very good seller

Seller's Response:

One of the best Buyers. thanks for your order.

Seller's Response:

Fast and accurately done.




No comments:

Post a Comment