Sunday 8 March 2020

Setup Your Wordpress Theme Exactly Like Its Demo











About:

100% Positive Rating [Level 1 Seller Exclusive on FIVERR]



I'll set up any wordpress theme exactly like its demo. 



Wordpress Themes Supported



- MyThemeShop Themes

- StudioPress Themes (Genesis)

- Elegant Themes

- Theme Forest and lot more.



My Services include:



>>Wordpress Installation

>>Theme Installation

>>Theme Demo Setup

>>Plugins Installation

>>Setup SEO Plugin



What I need from you:



>>Wordpress Theme Files

>>Wordpress Login details



If you decide to work with me I assure you 100% satisfaction. I will go into details in order to not dissappoint you.



So if you have querries please inbox me and lets do it together until you are.



NOTE: Send me a message before you place an order to further discuss the details. Thank you!



Need anything else?



Please don't forget to see my other gigs below.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Marvin is amazing! I'm lucky I found him!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Marvin, Awesome job again. He has amazing talent and always overperformed. Coming soon for more work.

Seller's Response:

It's a great experience to work with you. Thank you so much! I appreciate your kindness.

Seller's Response:

Great service. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment