Thursday 26 March 2020

Transfer Or Migrate Wordpress Website











About:



I will transfer WordPress, clone WordPress website or transfer WordPress from one hosting to another hosting service & take a backup of the existing website without loosing any file or content.


The service I provide with this gig:
Transfer one host to another host.
Transfer from one domain to another domain.
Migrate from sub-domain to root domain.
Full backup of your WordPress



Just order to my gig and I will do my job without any bugs and errors. 



What you have to share with me?
Old host login credential.
New host login credential.
WordPress admin login credential.


I hate order cancellation so please send me a message before ordering my gig. I am available on Fiverr.

Reviews


:

Fast and thorough malware clean up. Highly recommended.

:

Quick and responsive! It was a pleasure working with you!!

:

Fast, trusting and excellent service

:

Good job and fast delivery

:

Great work- the best on Fiverr- I am going back for the next website migration




No comments:

Post a Comment