Saturday 7 March 2020

Make Your Professional Wordpress Website











About:

Your Word press site will have following features:



  1.  Mobile Friendly website
  2.  100% Responsive 
  3.  Fast Loading
  4.  According to W3C standards


READ These Points before Ordering :



  • I don't provide hosting/domain.  



  • For a Custom Made Wordpress Design or Website Redesign, please contact me for a quote. 


    • No religious, alcohol, gambling, or adult sites.


  •  My package does not include licenses.



  •  You have to provide me the content , images etc for the website otherwise I will design it with the dummy data. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly Recommend Seller. Great work.

Seller's Response:

great experience as always :) highly recommended

:

Thanks man :)

:

Did a good job.

:

Perfect work




No comments:

Post a Comment