Wednesday 25 March 2020

Any Work Related To Wordpress In 24 Hours











About:

Hello, I am a WordPress developer and have a long term working experience it. I will do any tasks related to it that you want me to do. 



Here are some examples:

  • Install WordPress on your host.
  • Move WordPress to different host.
  • Installing A New Theme.
  • Make theme as its demo.
  • Customizing  Theme.
  • Installing plugins.
  • Updating plugins.
  • Customizing  plugins.

  • Updating WordPress.
  • Woocommerce installation.
  • Customizing navigation.
  • Creating pages.
  • Setting up tags and categories.
  • Setting up widgets.
  • And anything you want me to do!


Please  contact me before ordering.

One gig per basic task.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

best seller

Seller's Response:

Yet another Job well done :) He is the Best WordPress Developer on Fiverr!! Will definitely hire him again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience.

Seller's Response:

Best WordPress Developer on Fiverr!! when he is working on my tasks i can sleep peacefully at night knowing that he will deliver the best results. A++ Developer.. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs his service, He is the best.

:

Outstanding experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment