Monday 23 March 2020

Build Responsive SEO Friendly Any Niche Wordpress Autoblog











About:

What is Autoblog?

Autobl0gging refers to the content that is scraped automatically and ultimately published on your BL0G. There is virtually no limit to the type of content you can publish, including posts, images, videos and many more.

Autobl0g is taken care of automatically, constantly updated with fresh, curated and quality content of your choice. 



I will Build single/multi-niche Autoblog for you. It is 100% safe for the Google search engine. My Autoblogs are Cash Machines for Internet marketers and Affiliate Marketers. It is ready to use tool to make money online with Clickbank, Amazon affiliate products, CPA offers or any other affiliate programs.

 

I always support my customers after the sale.  Check out my all reviews (100% positive rating), many of them are repeat customers.



How does this Gig work?

1. You must have a domain name and Shared Hosting (Not wordpress.com)

2. Tell us your niche/keywords/categories.(no adult niche please).

3. I’ll build your WordPress Autoblog as per your order.

 

See FAQ for more details before contacting us.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my 5th order with wpseo, Thank a lot, for again successfully done my project, will order again for another projects.

Seller's Response:

The seller was good with his WordPress skills. I had a specific SEO request which the seller did not understand. Overall it was a positive experience.

Seller's Response:

Buyer is new to SEO. He told me that the sitemap you created is wrong. But I have generated that sitemap with No.1 SEO plugin Yoast. Also, ask me to write the description of each post. He just forgot that it is an autoblog, posts published daily. Who can write description of each post daily in autob

Seller's Response:

this is my 4th order thank you

:

Thank you for your order and feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment