Monday 9 March 2020

Create Your Full Wordpress Website











About:

Welcome to my gig, let's see the included services in this gig.



My Services



  • Highly professional & responsive all device compatible
  • All browsers compatible
  • Best user experience & eye-catching layout according to the content
  • Secured website.
  • SEO optimize.
  • Speed optimized.
  • MailChimp or other necessary mailing lists integration.

  • Social media integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps etc.
  • Premium WordPress theme.
  • I will make WordPress based full website as your requirement.
  • You can get an eCommerce website for you with all eCommerce necessary and advanced functionality.
  • I will install all the needed plugins.


If you are serious about this gig, contact me before placing an order. That will awesome


Reviews


:

good seller

:

Felt confident he was caring for the project, even though it took longer than estimated ( from my part ) . Good job.

:

Great work with!

:

great, he did all what I asked in a timely manner

:

fast response, good communication, and really went the extra mile to make sure everything was right! definitely will be working with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment