Monday 2 March 2020

Install,Configure, Fix Or Customize Wordpress











About:

If you are facing any trouble while installing WordPress or even any plugin/add-on of wordpress, you can ask me. Further more I can fix any issue to your wordpress blogs.

NOTE: Please contact me before you place an order. Thanks

Reviews


:

It was a pleasure working with Shakir, he was honest and gave me the right advice. Shakir helped me fix my WP website that was poorly developed by other developer & we both went through unlimited revisions till i liked it. If I only knew, I would have gone with Shakir from day one. Thank you Shakir!

:

Shakir you are really well done.Thank you very much for your hight quality work.molto professional. Thanks again I’ll continue working with you on my 2 websites

:

Good to work with, quick service does what I need.

:

I would highly recommend shakir33, delivered an excellent site for us and was so helpful along the way :)

:

Excellent, I would highly recommend shakir33 to anyone looking for a new website.




No comments:

Post a Comment