Monday 9 March 2020

Make Themeforest Wp Theme Like As Demo











About:

<------What You Get From Here-------->

1) I will manage suitable themes for your business.

2) I will make your site like as demo.

3) I will manage premium images and upload it on your site.

4) I will upload your content in your site and make is as demo.

5) I will arrange your contents in your site.



<------About This GIG------>

Theme represents your site contents,so attractive theme is needed for all. Themeforest is the right place to get the right theme for your site.

I am here to customize the themeforest WP theme as like as demo. I need only 72 hours and your co-operation.



<------About Order------>

1) Don't order this before notifying me through massage.

2) You must give me the answer of my question after ordering this gig.



NB:The total value of the gig can be increased, Its depends on your contents and requirements of your site.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks!!!!!

:

Thank you so much for your feedback

:

This guy should be a top seller for sure, great delivery time, wealth of knowledge about WP, design, overall site function and invaluable skills. Great person to work with for sure. 5 STAR!

:

Anytime I have a site that I need fixed, edited, created and it is a WP site MrWPMaster is my go-to guy. Always delivers great work!

:

Very satisfied with delivery. I have been working with MrWPMaster for years now and they NEVER let me down. Check out his gigs..you'll be glad you did. Great seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment