Monday 9 March 2020

Develop Or Customize Wordpress Woocommerce Websites











About:

Hello and Welcome to my GIG.

I'll create a Responsive Wordpress website for you. 



I am Waqas, I have 4+ years of experience in  Wordpress Themes/Plugins Development.

If you need a Responsive & Professional website this is the right Gig for you. 



You will get the following when you choose my GIG:



  • Installation of Latest Wordpress 
  • Use of Premium themes & plugins
  • Theme demo contents Setup 
  • Flat and Modern Design
  • SEO Ready
  • Fully Responsive Design
  • Responsive design
  • Cross-browser Integration
  • Social Media Integration
  • Design Customization
  • Installation and Setup all Required Plugins
  • Best Security Plugins
  • Full Security from threats and hacking of website using best premium security plugin
  • Cache optimized for better speed and fast loading pages.
  • Blog setup
  • Free support up to 1 month.



If you need something else related to WordPress which I  not mentioned in my gig. Then let me know I can do anything related to WordPress.



Please MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The code can’t work and he just hack care.

Seller's Response:

The client changed requirements and want me to do extra work.

Seller's Response:

Able to do as promise.

Seller's Response:

Great expert, super fast!!! Great communication!!

:

Really great working with koolhun. Hope to have more work together. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment