Saturday 10 November 2018

I will convert psd to wordpress theme

I will convert psd to wordpress theme












About:

Hello, Thanks for visiting my gig.

Have you PSD template or Existing website that you want to convert to a fully functional WordPress website supporting all devices and SEO semantic code? Then You are in the right place.

I've 4+ years of real working experience in the field of web development. 

I will provide: 
  • Full HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap Responsive Framework (if needed)
  • Scripting functionality (lightbox, slider, tabs, accordion etc...)
  • Semantic MarkUp
  • Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox,IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
  • Pixel perfect conversion
  • Animations
  • PHP coding included if required
  • Optimized and well-commented Code
  • SEO Friendly coding.
  • All kind of WordPress website.
  • Fully Functional Custom WordPress theme. 
  • Can use a specific plugin. 


☆ ALL CODE WILL BE HAND CODED.

☆ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Please contact me before ordering.

Thanks
Mosharaf

Reviews


osaka808:Outstanding Job!!! Converted a psd table into Wordpress, everything works!

mosharafmanu:Great Experience! Looking forwarding.

scofamerica:The seller was fast as usual, will use his services again! Has become someone I can trust to help with our WP needs.

mosharafmanu:Great Experience!

chertlein:Converted and existing site to WordPress for me. Looks great and everything works in WordPress.


No comments:

Post a Comment