Saturday 10 November 2018

I will create or fix slider revolution, website slider, banner design

I will create or fix slider revolution, website slider, banner design












About:

Please, Contact me and discuss briefly before placing an order.

Ready to take your Website to the next level and 
Give an aesthetic design to the visitors?

I am here to add slider Revolution on your website and design any kind of slider you need.

you will get following services through this gig

  1. Revolution slider(Full-screen slider, Animation, Transition, Kens burn, Zooming effect, Text and Button Effect etc...)
  2. Business slider.
  3. Product Slider.
  4. Banner design.
  5. Gallery (Video, image) Slider with Slider Revolution and other.
  6. Make Revolution slider Responsive. 
  7. I will do any clone slider.
  8. I will do slider with your stretch draw.
  9. I will do Responsive Website Slider.
  10. slider with Parallax effect.
  11. Text alignment, Button problems, Images issues, Fix Animations

Why Choose me?

  • Honest, reliable and trustworthy.
  • Good Listener and Great Communication throughout project process and after project completion.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • I will reply within 5minutes.
  • 24 hours customer support with 100% satisfaction.

I don't take multiple orders at a time because I believe in quality, not quantity.


Reviews


legend94:FAST SERVICE, KNOWLEDGEABLE!

sourav_hasan:Thank you!

loganwordseo:Thank you for the great work!

sourav_hasan:Thank you!

mischa74:great stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment