Sunday 11 November 2018

I will create church website with wordpress

I will create church website with wordpress












About:

I offer professional website creating service for churches. This gig specially for church's needs such as Publishing events, calendar, sermons, media, ministry details and get donation online.


This Gig comes with:

  • Responsive Design (Work with all devices) and SEO Friendly (Help to find the your site on search results)
  • You can Add/Edit/Update/Delete your websites contents via WordPress. No coding skills required.
  • WordPress Installation, Server Security Setup, Theme & Plugin Setup
  • You can provide your idea and what you expecting from me.


CUSTOM PRICE available for specific pages requirements. Contact me via inbox.

Why you choose my services?

  • Best customer's reviews.
  • 5+ years experience in web development.
  • My work will helps you get more traffics and attract more visitors. 
  • One month free support.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Good communication and project understanding.


Note: This gig only for churches, if you looking for other websites, please find my gig list or contact me before place the order.

Reviews


yspeo1:Fully understood what we needed. Excellent job once again.

selcoder:Outstanding Experience. Thank you

yspeo1:More than we expected. Thank you.

selcoder:Outstanding Experience. Very honest buyer.. ;)

bugging:He is a hard worker and did a great job!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment