Saturday 10 November 2018

I will create wordpress website design or blog

I will create wordpress website design or blog












About:


Do YOU Want to Build A new Web Site ?

I am here to help You.

I am a PRO LEVEL WordPress Developer with 4 years of Experience. I can build any type of Website for you.


So you  Don't need to worry after ordering my gig. 

I will solve  all your WordPress related Issues

What Kind of Websites can be created by WordPress Theme?

✓  Business

 ✓  App

 ✓  Agency

 ✓  E-Commerce

 ✓  Fashion

 ✓  Portfolio

 ✓  Law Farm

 ✓  Travel

 ✓  Blog

 ✓  Cafe & Restaurant

 ✓  Newspaper

✓  Marketplace

And Many More...

My Service List :

✓ Install WordPress

✓ Install Theme

✓ Theme Customization

✓ Theme Option setup

✓  Widget Setup

✓  Create New page and post

✓  Menu Setup With mega menu 

✓  Awesome Design

✓  Responsive Support

✓ Product/ Post Submission system

✓  Solve any issues relating to design

  Customizing any  free or premium theme

 And Many More…


If you want me to create your WordPress website, Feel free contact me.

“100% satisfaction guarantee otherwise full money refund.”

Thank you!!

Reviews


tinmash:Took a little longer than anticipated - I think she was very busy, but I'm pleased with the completed site. Good communications and quick responses to my queries (of which there were quite a few!).\nThank you.

skeelzdesigns:Awesome experience!! Buyer was great to work with. Very patient with clear vision of what was needed to be done. Thanks!!

hmmedia88:It was a pleasure working with Skeelz Designs. She was prompt, and made all requested revisions in a timely fashion.

skeelzdesigns:Great time working together. Buyer was precise with the requirements. Looking forward to working with you again!!

bjfalk:absolute perfection. What can I say she listen to everything and did exactly what I wanted but exceeded my expectations with the design especially. Well done and awesome value for momey.


No comments:

Post a Comment